Sider

torsdag 17. mars 2016

New baby!

My cousin across the ocean got a new baby last month. As they live in a place that gets very cold in winter, I wanted to use some of my lovely merino wool from Myllymuksut.
Purple hedgehogs and brown stars with some brown interlock jersey.
The fabric is nice and soft, both to sew and to wear, and will keep the little girl warm in the cold weather.
The snaps are from Prym, my favourite.

As the family has tall genes and the big brother is quite tall, I decided to add some length to this onsie. I have used the pattern from Heilt spesiell, I think I used size 62, as it was meant to be used for a new born.

I have seen photos of the cute girl wearing it, which I always love to see :)





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...