onsdag 24. september 2014


I saw this Lakeside pajamas from Grainline studio made up in silk by another blogger, and immediately fell for it. Fortunately for me, Godstoff had a sale on this lovely voile just as I needed it.

I've just made the top, as I don't think the shorts would be put to much use.
The top was easy to sew, and came together quite quickly. The hardest part was probably to cut my own bias binding from the fabric (and that is not hard at all). The only change I did, was to cut the front on the bias, after taking a sewing colleagues advice.

I cut a size 8 at the bust, and graded out to a size 10, which I now see was not necessary. Also, I made the shoulder straps from my own measurements, and still they ended up too long...

The pajama top is lovely to sleep in, and hope I have enough fabric for one more :)

I've seen a couple of others model their version of the Lakeside online, but I'm letting the coat hanger do the job.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...